Disinfectants based on electrolysed water (hypochlorous acid) have revolutionised the food preparation industry in Japan, and are now doing the same throughout Europe. Our food-safe disinfectant Zygosan outperforms standard disinfectants, and is completely harmless to people and the environment.
Why is Zygosan hypochlorous acid disinfectant so effective?
- kills 99.99% of harmful bacteria, viruses and spores in seconds
- effective against human contaminants including flu E-coli, C-difficile, MRSA and Norovirus
- food safe
- no need for rinsing
- minimal contact time
- no need to stress about accidental spillage
- no need for staff to take special precautions
- does not taint
- can be used to sanitise all types of equipment and surfaces, including floors
Zygosan is produced on site, on demand, using Aqualution® technology. Unlike other companies, we’ve invented the technology, done the research, and field-tested the product. We’re a British company working with partners including the NHS, universities and Marks and Spencer, so you know your food preparation operation is in good hands!
Want to be part of the food industry revolution? Get in touch on 01223 236088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.