At Aqualution Systems, we understand the need to clean and disinfect a facility or process and how to do it. Whether it is a production plant, a water supply system, ingredients, catering preparation area or front of house dining area, Aqualution® technology provides world class cleaning and disinfection quickly and safely.
Controlling the risk of bacteria, yeast, mould and viruses in any environment can bring both financial and operational pressure, but is essential to ensure product, brand and customer integrity for your business.
Our industry-leading products and flexible applications can have a real impact on the protection, risk, safety and cost of disinfecting.
We also care about the environmental impact of cleaning and disinfection, so our products are formulated to ensure that the need for environmental control and disposal are significantly reduced.
- Kill 99.99% of yeast, bacteria, spores, moulds and viruses. Especially effective against biofilms.
- Fast acting – effective quicker than the majority of traditional disinfecting chemicals due to low contact times
- Spray, wipe and dry (no rinse required) reduces staff time & cost
- Completely harmless for customers/children, animals & the environment
- Non-hazardous, no special H&S precautions
- Multi–purpose application: The same product can be used for many processes from water treatment, CIP, environmental fogging and surface disinfection amongst others
- Can be used at ambient temperature, so no need for additional energy costs for heating the product
- Available as packaged, ready to use or in-situ generation for the flexibility of an on site on demand system at point of use
Aqualution® provide a technical application development service to tailor the technology to your exact requirements. Post implementation, we provide a full support, training, validation and maintenance service, backed up by remote monitoring of the on-site system to ensure optimum performance. Working together with our customers, we can satisfy all food safety, risk assessment and diligence requirements.